Do you feel your child is not receiving all the correct support from school?
If your child struggles at school we can advise whether there is additional support that should be implemented.
Would you like assistance in applying for an EHC plan?
We can assist with:-
- Collating all the evidence needed for the application for an EHC assessment.
- Helping to compile a case to validate an assessment.
- Submitting a parent referral to start the official investigation process.
Do you need help with completing an EHC application?
We at WMEC can help to develop the EHC, highlighting key areas that can be improved. We can assist with creation of a completed plan, incorporating focused targets pertaining to the individual’s needs.
The completed EHC plan will:-
- Be clear, concise and understandable.
- Describe positively what your child can do and has achieved
- Specify the outcomes for your child, using SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound) targets.
- Have a fixed reviewed date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or assistance.